NOA AGM 2021
The NOA AGM 2021 will be held virtually on the 9th of December at 19.00
The Link to the virtual AGM will be posted here on the 9th of December
Documents for the AGM will be posted here when they become available
The NOA AGM will be held online on Thursday 9 December at 7 pm.
If you wish to attend, please reply to the invitation below
Nominations for Council are welcome and should be sent, with a proposer and seconder, to email@example.com , or delivered on paper to the NOA office, by 5 pm on Tuesday 7 December.
The meeting will be facilitated by Pam Eyton, trustee, and Joe Shuter, centre manager. The agenda will be:-
- Chairman’s report – David Potts
- NOA’s current situation – Joe Shuter, centre manager
- Accounts for March 2020-March 2021 (on the website) – Michael Heaton, honorary treasurer
- Election of officers and Council 2021-22.
- Sally Van Noorden is willing to stand as honorary secretary.
- Michael Heaton is willing to stand as honorary treasurer.
- The following Council members have completed their 3-year term of office and are willing to stand for a further 3 years: Juliet Field, Sarah Levete.
(Note that the following Council members will continue in their 3-year term of office: Pam Eyton, Margaret Shannon, Angela Taylor).
- Election of auditors Cadwallader and Co.
- Any other business
- Thanks and close.
Sally Van Noorden